Deliver Computing 360
We also run an educational website that teaches ICT, Computer Science and Creative I-media, which schools can sign up for on a yearly basis. It covers KS1, KS2, KS3 and KS4 and is fully mapped to the National Curriculum. Schools sign up and student accounts are created and locked. This is a secure learning environment fully branded to the schools and customised to fit the school ethos.
To view this site, go to:- www.delivercomputing360.com
This site is an education and learning site. The site asks the learner to log in,
- Teach them specific topics (Grading them on learning),
- Give them tasks to check their practical ability from the learning, it then marks the tasks,
- Give them a test to check their theory knowledge and mark the test.
What you get
- 16 Key Stage 3 Units, all with lesson plans, tracking and mapped to the national curriculum.
- Complete Computer Science with lesson plans
- Complete Creative I-media with lesson plans
- Key Ofsted mapping documents and Deep Dive Dash with all CAR documents are produced
The school has an account and the student profiles are created. This is a locked secure system, students cannot sign up. The school admin can create additional profiles for new students. When a teacher logs in they see their group and marks from each unit. They can then delve down to the see answers given and the marks per task and finally delve even further to see the marks per individual question or activity and compare them with other students in their school who did the same test. A national average graph to compare your students with a combined total of every school using the system allows you to see how your students are performing nationally.
- A yearly subscription is payable, by Credit Card, BACS or Direct Debit is required for Deliver Computing 360.
- A discount is available for beta testers.
- The site allows the student or teacher to retrieve a lost username or password without the need to contact you.
- Assignments can be set online in a special homeworking section for those who need to work at home. Homework and normal tasks are set under other sections to allow the student to easily see what they must do. The student then ticks off the work once they have done it and the teacher then clicks to verify this.
- An instant messaging chat system allows the teacher to communicate with students to whole classes instantly and securely.
Deliver Computing 360 is built to teach students how an online network works, but with key safeguards, making it an ultra-safe environment. For example, profiles can be set up by students so they can learn the importance of profiles, but they can only select from a choice of predefined avatars and backgrounds. This prevents harmful content but allows them to learn how to set up profiles. Our friend's system is called "Study Buddy" and allows students to learn how to set up friendships in a very safe and secure way. The Deliver Computing 360 system is monitored by you and each individual can be blocked for misuse. The system has a number of words and phrases which are automatically blocked for safeguarding. You can expand this list.
- The site is fully branded to your schools, giving the students the feeling that is made for them.
- Key school documents can be uploaded by the school admin that are specific to your school.
- School logo, School colour scheme, Academy Logo and internal logos and policies can be added.
- You can use live monitoring. As your class do tests you can see what their answers are, as they are doing them. This gives you an insight into the gaps in their knowledge and allows you to act and or plan while they are busy doing the test.
- You can look at the notes a student has made.
- You can look at the lesson, tasks and test papers for any student and see what they put, what the correct mark was and what feedback they were given. Our system feedback on most key questions automatically meaning you don't need to.
Most of the work is marked by our system. Our system even marks essay questions. You can override any marks if you wish. In line with Ofsted, our site also marks the students on their learning ability. Almost every question gives feedback and then additional feedback is given for the overall grade, this is done automatically.
When students submit coursework or if the teacher sets a piece of work, this is marked online by the teacher using our fantastic marking system that allows you to:-
- Show the current marking status
- Give Feedback
- Give a Grade
- RAG Rate
- Get Self Assessment
- Get Peer Assessment
- As for it to be re-submitted ( in which case our system keeps all versions)
- Marks as approved.
The student is then informed of the status so they don't need to keep asking the teacher if it's been marked yet. They are also informed when it has been marked along with the feedback, rag rating and grade given. They can then self assess and peer assessment can also be gained.
We also create bespoke e-learning solutions for schools, colleges and universities.
These sites are education and learning sites. They ask the learner to log in, teach them specific topics, give them tasks to do, mark the tasks, give them a test and finally mark the test. The results are then fed back to both the teacher and students with the option for the parents to be informed as well.
In most cases, the student is not permitted to sign up. The school has an account and the profiles are created. The school admin can create additional profiles for new students. When a teacher logs in they see their group and marks from each unit. They can then delve down to see the marks per task and finally delve even further to see the marks per individual question or activity along with the answer each student gave. Often a monthly or yearly subscription is payable which is by direct debit in exchange for using the premium facilities on the site. Some sites do not charge a monthly or yearly fee but have a shop where units can be purchased and some sites have both. These sites allow the tutor or teacher to retrieve a lost username or password without the need to contact you. Some systems allow the upload of photos or videos into their profile and chat with other members of your education system as a Study Buddy if you permit it, while others, like Deliver Computing 360, have a choice of predefined avatars and backgrounds to pick from. The Deliver Computing 360 system is monitored by you and each individual can be blocked for misuse. The system has a number of words and phrases which are automatically blocked for safeguarding. You can expand this list.
Some universities or general systems allow students can sign up using their school email account or home account if you permit that, but most require schools to submit them the student details and our system then automatically creates the correct accounts for the school. We sync with the school's MIS system to ensure data is always correct. Education sites can include instant messaging, chat rooms, full email system (to practice emailing safely, that can send alerts to another email address or a mobile phone, tablet, additional webmail or desktop mail. You can have forums, advertising space etc. You can search users, become study buddies and have cloud storage for each student to submit coursework for safekeeping, share good practices or take work home to do homework. A full homework tracking system is also available.
You can create and set various levels of access (such as moderators, group leaders, mentors., managers, teachers, admin, course leaders etc.), each with their own access levels. This is useful when you want to limit what each group of students can study on your educational site as well as hide certain content from a specific group or groups. For example, you may want to limit some functionality of your website to only certain year groups, while year 7 members still get access to basic features.
This is a great way of bringing a group of students together, allowing them to support each other and for them to get instant feedback. It can also be used by any educational or testing company, for example, health and safety, online exams for universities, colleges, exam boards or government. The list just goes on. Anyone offering a certificated course
See our site:- Deliver Computing 360
Covering Computer Science, ICT and Media with Business Studies on the way.
Ou can call us for more information on: 0330 088 4405
Email us: email@example.com
or write to us at: Web Buster UK Ltd / DC360, Kiln Hill, Market Place, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3RA.